What We Treat
Various dental issues such as diagnosing infections, extracting pr cleaning teeth, and gum surgery cannot be conducted remotely. But there are certain dental problems that can be diagnosed remotely.
Obtain advice on broken, misaligned, or sensitive teeth,
Obtain advice on whether a teeth or gum-related problem is a dental or medical issue,
Get prescription or over-the-counter medicines for oral sores, lesions, or swollen or bleeding gums,
Have us conduct an oral health assessment, and
Obtain a second opinion about a dental treatment plan, that you may be thinking about.
You can also get answers to various questions, such as:
1. When will my child expect to get or lose milk tooth?
2. Why are one of my teeth dark?
3. Do I need braces?
4. Do I need an Invisalign for my teeth?
5. Why do my gums bleed when I brush?
6. Why are my teeth so sensitive to cold water or ice cream?
7. Are my teeth in the right place?
8. Do I need normal or deep cleaning for my teeth? What are the differences?
9. Do I need to see a dentist for my particular problem(s)?